Your bike ships fast for a $94.99 flat rate.
Ibis Hakka MX Force AXS Gravel Bike - 2020, 49cm
Recommended Rider Height: 5'2" - 5'5" Sizing Guide
Condition: Certified Pre-Owned What's this?
- Bikes arrive tuned and mostly pre-assembled
- Torque tool & video guide included
- Get riding in 15 minutes
- Frame integrity verified
- All components inspected
- Drivetrain cleaned and tuned
- Suspension adjusted
- Wheels trued
We'll happily purchase this bike back from you when you're ready for your next upgrade. A TPC buyback offer is guaranteed for 18 month on all qualifying bikes.
If this bike isn't perfect for you, our Ride Guides will help you find the right one.
Race Sunday, Ride Monday
Why We Love It
- SRAM XX1 AXS drivetrain has an ultra wide range.
- New handlebar tape for improved comfort & control.
- Tuned front & rear brakes, firming up lever pull & creating consistent grab.
- Like a swiss army knife, the Hakka is a versatile machine built for anything
- Race-inspired geometry translates to precise handling
- Internal dropper post routing for when the descent gets rowdy
- T47 threaded bottom bracket for creak-free rides
- Clearance for 700 x 40c or 27.5 x 2.1” tires
- Light cable rub on the non-drive side of the head tube.
|Frame Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Drivetrain||SRAM, 1x12 spd|
|Weight||17 lbs 13 oz|
|Fork||ENVE G Series , Carbon|
|Brakes||SRAM Force HRD, Disc Brakes - Hydraulic|
|Shifters||SRAM Force eTap AXS, Electronic|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded|
|Crankset||Easton EC90 SL Carbon, 40t, 170mm|
|Cassette||SRAM Eagle XG-1295, 10-50t|
|Handlebar||Easton EC70 AX Carbon, 42cm|
|Stem||Easton EA90 Alloy, 31.8mm x 90mm, 6°|
|Seatpost||Easton EC70 Carbon, 31.6mm|
|Front Axle Spacing||12x100mm (Thru-Axle)|
|Rear Axle Spacing||12x142mm|
|Wheelset||Scribe Race Disc Aluminum Tubeless Compatible, Scribe|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Ravager EXO TR, 700C x 40C|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Ravager EXO TR, 700C x 40C|
|Tubeless Compatibility||Bike ships tubeless|
|Recommended Rider Height||
5'2" - 5'5"
|a. Effective Top Tube||520 mm|
|b. Seat Tube||455 mm|
|c. Seat Tube Angle||74.5°|
|d. Head Tube Angle||70.5°|
|e. Head Tube||110 mm|
|f. Stack||532 mm|
|g. Reach||370 mm|
|h. Standover Height||729 mm|
|i. Saddle Height Range||N/A|
Need Advice? Ask a Ride Guide
Our Ride Guide team is based in the U.S. and staffed with former bike mechanics, bike shop managers, and other certified bike nerds. Get expert advice on calibrating fit, deciding between models, or chat through any other questions.